Unfortunately, there are some instances where we might not accept applications to advertise with us. This could be for several reasons but recommend you re-apply again in the future.
The most common reasons for declined applications are:
- The advertiser does not meet our standards for privacy or security reasons.
- We very rarely grant advertisers access to our databases so if your request requires disclosure of such data, it's commonly refused.
- The advertiser does not meet our community standards.
- We do not allow advertisers who cannot substantially provide evidence that their content conforms to our standards (i.e. artificial or fake endorsements)
- We do not allow content that is "news-like" that could confuse our audience.
- We do not allow content that is hateful, discriminatory or is otherwise offensive.
- We do not publish advertising that contains sensationalized claims.
- We do not publish any material that is graphic in nature.
- The advertiser does not agree to our terms of service/code of conduct.
You may submit a ticket requesting a review of the decision by another decision-maker by submitting a ticket.
We reserve the right to refuse any advertiser for any reason.